Contact Point Journal provides you with the basic tools to assist with and document your safe manipulation sessions. It was designed to be a useful tool for students, teachers and safe techs in the field.
* Automatic Graphing of Entered Contact Points
* Work the way you want to:
o Freeform descriptions (describe each graph the way you like)
o Option to just record the left or right contact points
* Quick and easy data entry features
o Your next wheel position is calculated and entered automatically
o Ability to use the Enter key (instead of just Tab) to move around
o Insert decimals by pressing the spacebar
o Automatically skips unneeded fields
* Some basic audio tools to help you fine tune your 'touch'
* Record the safe type, lock type and notes about each opening
* Enter information about your customers, including their physical and mailing address
* Extensive Help (included animated 'videos')
* Print out a detailed copy of your manipulation sessions (including graphs!)
* Export your graphs and data to the web or spreadsheets